Water On Carpet : Stream Rug 5x8.
Water On Carpet
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and taps
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology (considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces)
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were sitting by the water's edge"
Rocks & Carpets
One of the leading tourist attractions in Oman, the Wadi Bani Awf Gorge, is a challenge to drive to for a visit, but well worth it for anyone who loves to hike. It's also a photographer's dream. It is located approximately 90 minutes from the city of Muscat in northern Oman,
the Wadi Bani Awf is located in the Al Hajar Mountains ranges, the tallest mountains on the eastern region of the Arabian Peninsula.
Because Oman was not a common tourist destination until the 1980s, the spectacular and natural beauty of Wadi Bani Awf is still relatively unknown outside of Oman's boundaries. Keeping it a secret, however, is going to be a difficult challenge as word spreads about this remote hiker's paradise.
Travel to Wadi Bani Awf Gorge in Oman does require a four-wheel drive vehicle. The roads are bumpy, rocky, and one is often driving through many areas with standing water. The terrain is mountainous, and the roads are what you would expect to find in relatively uninhabited mountainous terrain. Many of the trails carve into the hillsides that pass through long ago abandoned stone villages. Hiking and driving can be treacherous activities in this part of Oman's rugged mountains, and good planning can cause a change between a great vacation or a tragic accident.
Close to the village of Balad Sayt inside Hajar mountains the rough road passes through a nice wadi, where a few goats can usually be seen among palm trees and off-road vehicles regularly go by. There are a few houses there and a few water pools - and rocks that often serve as a place for drying carpets in the sunlight...
Shitty Day | [Day 21/365]
Literally. I woke up to a nice cold wet hallway floor in front of the bathroom. I turned on the light to see about a quarter inch of water covering the bathroom floor. I proceeded to look around to find the source of the water, and found the shower tub coated in, well, you guess. So, no nice shower this morning. Well, I promptly ran into the kitchen and washed my feet in the sink. After a little "listen for the squish" exploring, I found that the water had not only flooded into the kitchen and hallway, but also the bedroom and closet. Joy. So, I started off my day with a sewer backup that decided to explode in some of the first floor apartments. The rest of the day didn't get any better... although, the carpet cleaning guy was incredibly prompt. Kudos, carpet cleaning guy.
american home carpet
room size rugs on sale
carpet cleaners toronto
magic carpet ride artist
celebrity red carpet events